- AESTHETIC IMPROVEMENT
- IMPROVING ORAL HYGIENE FUNCTIONAL
- IMPROVEMENT OF MASTIGATION BREATH IMPROVEMENT
What is the Fixed Appliance?
Why is it important to have orthodontic treatment?
In addition to offering a more aesthetically beautiful smile, increased self-esteem and confidence, the use of orthodontic appliances has numerous health benefits.
- Obtaining a more pleasant smile;
- Improved communication, as most patients complain about speech problems;
- Correct chewing, because with crooked teeth, chewing is less efficient. Food is swallowed without proper crushing, causing problems such as heartburn, gastritis and even ulcers.
STUDY AND PLANNING
PACKAGES OF VARIOUS SOLUTIONS SUITABLE FOR EACH CASE
Includes Upper and Lower Jaw + Control Consultations + Containment Device
AESTHETIC CERAMIC FIXED APPLIANCE
LINGUAL FIXED APPLIANCE
What type of appliance is most advised?
There are 4 types of orthodontic treatments available from-VIP DENTAL. The conventional fixed device is the most used device, however there are other options:
- Aesthetic Fixed (transparent brackets)
- Lingual fixed (brackets fixed inside so they are not visible)
- Invisalign (transparent and removable aligners – most
innovative solution on the market)